Hang On! Coat Hangers that Stickby Morplan | 24th February, 2015
Does anyone remember what retail (and home!) life was like before the invention of the non-slip knitwear hanger in the 1980s? OK, so it wasn’t a rocket science breakthrough in the grand scheme of world events, but for retailers everywhere the creation of the non-slip hanger meant less time picking up knitwear that had slipped into a crumpled heap on the floor, ready for the next buggy or pair of muddy shoes to trample on.
Development of the coat hanger
Morplan are one of the leading coat hanger suppliers to retail outlets in Europe. They were instrumental in the development of the non-slip knitwear hanger as well as coming up with other innovative hanger designs. The rainbow tubular plastic hanger that’s flexible and strong, The size marker, also known as a size cube that makes finding your size quick and easy improving sales . They have quite literally shaped the market, by listening to customers frustrations and finding a workable solution. Rather than finding clothes on the floor they will be selling out the door..
Of course now there’s a hanger for just about everything you can think of from satin padded hangers for bridal wear to curved non-slip knitwear hangers and even hangers that have been specially designed to hold scarves, belts, ties and even footwear. In fact, a quick browse of the Morplan catalogue reveals 40 pages of aspiring hanger options – and that’s even before you start to look at hang tabs and size markers.. Did you know Morplan holds the Minicube patent and has the world’s largest selection of size markers from stock? Feel free to browse the website www.morplan.com to find which of the 200 plus hanger options suits you best.
Options, options, options
Without narrowing down your search the options are endless, there are 33 styles of wooden clothes hanger alone. Our wire hangers, at 8p each, will always be cheapest and therefore popular with those that literally give them away (dry cleaners, ironing services, launderettes etc) you can get a great value general purpose plastic hanger for just 2p more. BecauseMorplan caters to the needs of independent retailers as much as the chains, they work hard to ensure smaller orders of 50, hangers are widely available.
To make an impression on your customers, there are a number of added options to consider to make your clothes hangers work even harder for you. You can add your logo and upgrade your existing hangers by adding non slip shoulder grips or self adhesive grips.
Whatever the hanging problem, Morplan has a solution
Every kind of hanger scenario has been thought through, with a solution to help:
– Trousers slipping off? Try, what are tastefully known as, fettuccine strips – Dual sets of clothes? Pegs and peg hooks – Short of space? Check out the ranges of narrow profile hangers – Trouser creases in the wrong places? Add a foam bar to prevent indentation – Slippage issues with hangers that are otherwise still good to use? Stick on some shoulder grips, they are only 2p each – Shoulder bagging? Check out the range of naturally curved non-slip hangers – Very heavy items, traditional kilts see heavy duty peg hangers – Delicate lingerie
Whoever you are whatever your business we have the hanger for you;
• The briefest and most delicate of lingerie – try our crystal clear beautifully curved Lingerie hanger item 84710.
• The heaviest woollen kilt try heavy duty 4 peg metal hanger 82633.
• Beautiful flowing ball gowns try ultimate satin padded range in black 84745.
• If you are into the outdoors and have wet wetsuits to hang up try Heavy Duty captive hanger 86309.
• Keep high end suits looking their best with a solid wood hanger 83502.
• Make those cute kids cloths stand out using a Scandinavian inspired wooden laminated hanger.
So, if the time has come to upgrade your clothing and accessory displays, there’s only one place to hang around – www.morplan.com. You can rest assured you are viewing the broadest range in the industry and with most clothes hanger designs in stock ready for same day despatch you can look forward to a day of re-hanging… tomorrow. Job done.
Recent Blog Items
by Morplan | 4th August, 2017
by Becky Francis | 15th June, 2017
by Becky Francis | 5th June, 2017
by Becky Francis | 25th May, 2017
by Becky Francis | 19th May, 2017
by Becky Francis | 27th April, 2017